Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My first post

Wanted to start a blog dunno since when (once upon the time..)...haha...but really abit(yi dian) lazy :P

After reading hui boon's blog, only i realised tat everyone can still keep in touch through blog after graduate. After encouraged by Phei, Jisong and Ross just now, i cant wait to register and start my very first posting.

Let me introduce to you sheryl's blog , ..LOL.

Blog is a medium where u can tell ur frens how's ur life going on and at the same time get to know how's their life going on.

Time flies...just finished my 1st and last paper in my final sem. 5 years of unversity life. In future, will i miss this university, frens, coursemates, roomates, lectures, tutorials, labs, outings?? my answer is definitely YES~~!!...i am gonna miss every moments we hang out, we attended lecture, we laughed, we shopped, we yum cha, we keng kai, we studied...and everything..

Friends, i sincerely hope tat we still can keep in touch in future~~!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start!!!!! Good Good... "You Yi Dian" good.. :D

@@Sheryl@@ said...

all of us really 'xiang jian hen wan'